Monday, January 29, 2007




This is a picture of Georgia's Stegman Coliseum on the night they beat UK.....I believe it was last Wednesday. It is really amazing to see it so full since it was always empty when we were there. They also beat LSU last night in a big win....


I don't have much time because I am in class. I just wanted to tell my family from Hillsboro....I was in Subway yesterday talking to a girl in first semester. She told me her name was Allison Hamiliton and has a sister named Natalie Hamiliton.....and they are from Hillsboro. It is just a reminder of what a small world it really is.
I hope that everyone has a great week! Talk to you soon~
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat,
You will love Beth Moore! I have done several of her studies. She has a great sense of humor. Very cold in Charlotte today. I think it got to 18 last night. Really supposed to get nasty on Thursday. The beach pictures are great. McKensie has her first wedding this weekend (Bride's Maid) Her friend Natalie, they were born on the same day,same hospital,same middle name, is the bride to be.
Have a good weekend!