Wednesday, January 17, 2007













I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future......

In all of the issues surrounding going to Miami, staying in Dominica, med school classes, future rotations, my board exam, I try to focus on the verse above. It is nice to be reminded, though, that as big as my problems may seem to me, it is really not all about me. Abe, a guy I go to church with, has a 15 month daughter in the hospital at home in the states who just had spinal surgery. His wife is with her and their 2 other daughters while he goes to school here. Needless to say, when hearing a story like that, I feel guilty for not trusting God with my so very small issues. These are just my thoughts.....
I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Nat, someone needs to take the camera away from you and JT next time your are home. You have to be a brave soul to put a picture of you in you pj's and shower cap. Too funny! And leave Sylvia's masks alone!! She's going to kill you.
Study hard, you are all most there!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Nat,

I miss you and can't wait for you to get back into the states! We all loved seeing you! Funny thing, Thomas puked in the car on the way home from seeing you and ended up in the ER dehydrated! At least he held out so that we could get to see you! think it's kinda funny, you know cause he's ok and everything!

Love ya!
Brandie

Anonymous said...

How's it going? Good I hope! Busy week, McKensie turned 21 and Sylvia had a birthday and we had an anniversary (25 years)what can I say? I guess we'll go another 25, Lord willing!! Let us know how you are doing!
Love ya!!!