Monday, January 08, 2007













Well, I am back in Dominca rather against my will because I had trouble leaving the Louisville airport. Yet I am back and in class and ready to go. This is my fourth semester and last semester of basic sciences. Next semester can either be done in Miami or Dominica. I am not sure yet where I will be.
I had a really good Christmas break. I got to see a lot of people that I had not seen. I missed seeing a few people like Melissa and Jacqueline and Stacey, all of which I wanted to see, but with limited time it was really hard. I did have a great break. I saw my mom and bob, which by the way, Bob made great sausage balls, as seen in the picture above. I got really good gifts from my family for Christmas....from mom and Bob....real pearls, dress clothes, a Grey's anatomy coffee mug, and much more.....from dad and Terri....perfume, a text book, and money........from Sharon and Jimmy....a traveling Bible, Grey's Anatomy season 2, House season 1 and much more. But more than the gifts, it was great to see everyone. I got to watch JT's team play six games. They were 3-3 with me and were playing very well when I left. I enjoyed getting to know his players because they are a lot of fun and good guys.
I greatly enjoyed all of the time I spent with JT. Our marriage needed time. It was hard leaving this time because I have realized how much I truly love him and how lucky I am because I stole him from the rest of the women of the world. We went running and watched a movie, Rocky 6, together (yes, I am good wife), visited friends and family, and so much more. I tried to soak up every minute. Gosh, I love him so much. This year we made a New Year's Resolution together.....We are going to the Louisville Half Marathon which is part of the Kentucky Derby celebration. I can not wait. Granted, training will be hard....running from 3 to 13 miles and on race day, April 28, running 13.1 miles. However, I am so competitive that I could not let JT run it without me. He may be beat me but I will finish; there is no doubt about that....or at least I will die trying. I am still thinking of a few more resolutions. I will let you know when I decide.
I hope to hear from you soon. Love you guys
~nat

3 comments:

Natalie Henderson said...

Well, I did two miles today. I had to walk a few times but I finished. I am going to run tomorrow too....hopefully 2 miles straight. It was great to see you guys! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I am sad that I missed seeing you! I am still working...school starts Tuesday & I am going back on Saturday. I just remembered I haven't reported my final grades to you...I will call you and update you! Glad you made it back safe and sound! Love you!

Natalie Henderson said...

Kati~ Call me sometime. I am normally home in the evenings after 5 your time. Hope you fall semester went well...
~nat