Friday, December 22, 2006

Hello to everyone! I wanted to give you a quick update. I am in the states. This is my 6th day home and it is going WAY TOO FAST. JT and I are having blast. We have done so many fun things. We went running in Riverfront Park in Louisville, went to Derby Dinner Playhouse with his family, visited his mamaw, and so much more. We are at my mom's house in Crossville, TN right now. Well, I am sitting here updateing my blog and watching ER while JT sleeps. We are meetng my mom at her office for lunch. We are taking her French exchange student, Gaelle, with us today so she can get her ears pierced. Gretchen and Kayla are coming down tonight. Ashley does not get to come because they had to put her husband, Jimmy, in the hospital so keep them in your prayers.

Saturday night or Sunday morning we are going to head back to KY to have Christmas with my dad. I am excited about that because I have not seen him yet!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: