Friday, December 08, 2006


8 DAYS


Two more tests and eight more days and I will be home! I can not wait. Granted, I have a lot of studying left to do for my final but home is so close I can almost taste it. I can't wait for the cold weather and Christmas lights and my dad's fudge and mom's sausage balls and veggie pizza and Sharon's sweet potatoes and Mamaw's potato salad. Hopefully it will snow so Gretch and I can make snow cream. I really can not wait to get off the airplane and run to JT and hug him and kiss him. I can't wait to feel the cold and walk outside and start sweating.
To all of you who read and don't post, you know who you are..... I would like to know you are out there every now and then. It lets me know that you really do exist and are not a figment of my imagination.....(also Brandie or Tammy.....email me so we can get together on the 17th in Cincinnati.)
I love you guys!
~nat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all the Christmas lights and listening to all the songs. My favs are When A Child is Born by Johnny Mathis and Oh Holy Night by anyone that can sing it. I also love to buy gifts for other people. I seem to go overboard every year & pay for it in January. I'm trying to do better this year, I guess we'll have to wait & see. Natalie I am one of those who reads your blog almost everyday, but doesnt sign...I'm sorry! I will try to do better. Can't wait to see you & JT. Maybe you all can come over. We do have an extra bedroom in the basement if you all want a place to crash one night!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm (Hangs head) that would be me too! Although I would like to group Daniel in here with me, because I know that he doesnt post either!! Good luck on your test!! and Hurry Home, we miss you, and I want someone to talk to at the games!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there I read your blog everyday and it's let's me know that your are following your dream and I know that God has this great plan for you to be a wonderful doctor. Hopefully when I can get sick one day maybe I can put it someone's hands that I know and trust but, we both know that's it's in God's hands. I am glad your doing good and good luck on your test I know you will pass with flying colors.
take care and God Bless
Wendy Koss

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS READ YOUR BLOG BUT DON'T ALWAYS POST. I'M SORRY TOO. I LOVE READING WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU EVEN IF I DON'T COMMENT. I'M PROUD TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW. I LOVE YOU. HURRY HOME. WE'RE GETTING READY FOR YOU! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU AT THE STORE. SHARON

Natalie Henderson said...

hmmmmm......What do I want at the store? DIET MOUNTAIN DEW (but not a two liter, cans preferably. We can't get that here.) CEREAL and MILK of any kind. FRUIT DIP without fruit of course. HOT CHOCOLATE with MARSHMELLOW CREAM AND MARSHMELLOWS! That is enough.....
love you
~nat