Wednesday, December 06, 2006




I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.
Taylor Caldwell








!!!!!!!!!!!10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
There are only 10 days left until I come home. The picture on the right was one that Kim took somewhere here. They were the closest thing to Christmas I could find. I took my first of four tests today. I am not real sure how it went. We will see in a few days. I hope that everything is going well for everyone at home. Do all kinds of fun Christmas things and think of me. The other day I posted some of favorite things about Christmas. What are your all's favorite things about this time of year? I look forward to your comments so let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really loved the 20 feet of snow we seemed to have every year when I was growing up in PA. It was so pretty. I also love giving people things. If I had lots of money, I would buy everyone I know something. Not necessarily something expensive, or even sonething they need, just something to make them smile.

Natalie Henderson said...

Me too. I love giving gifts so much more than getting. Of course, on my poor student salary,(oh wait, I don't get a salary) I can't do it like I would want to.

Anonymous said...

I like the Christmas songs. And I like looking at Christmas lights. It's cold in Charlotte today, right now it's about 30! Burrrr

Anonymous said...

i HATE christmas songs. i hate that they play them on normal radio stations. i hate putting up a christmas tree and decorating...so this year since i live by myself...i am not putting one up. i do like getting to see ashley and wes because i dont get to see them often. i liked the bubble ornament until mom had to go screw it up. i like the nativity scene that mom had that you could arrange the characters the way you wanted. i like the sausage balls and dog food mom and bobby make even though we hardly get to eat it because they always forget about it. i love how mom finds gifts in june that she forgot to give us at christmas

Natalie Henderson said...

I loved when Gretch and I used to fight over the arrangement of the nativity scene...I am sure God did not have a set way it was. I love the food Gretch was talking about....and mom always finds gifts in june.