Tuesday, December 12, 2006


4 Days!
I can not wait to come home. It is so close that I can alsmost taste it. I have two days of studying A LOT and one final exam left. Tonight we are taking my friend Lisa to dinner. Her birthday was on Thursday, but because of last week's exams, we are going out tonight. We have never been to this restaurant, but Kim said they have real milkshakes, apple crisp, and shrimp. I better be careful, though, because I don't want to gain the weight I have lost.
Don't you just think my baby is the cutest? JT said she was asleep but woke up to pose for the picture. He said that she will sleep here with her grandpa, Jimmy, every night. I can not wait to see her and everyone else. Well I am going to go study! Talk to you later.
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR BABY IS CUTE. SO IS MINE!!!