Thursday, December 14, 2006

2 Days!!
After today and tomorrow, I will be home. Today is going to be a day spent studying and a lot of it. Tomorrow morning I take my final and that is it. I will spend tomorrow sleeping (because I leave for the airport at 2am) and packing and cleaning my room (because we all know how neat and tidy I am). I am so excited that I can not wait. I know that God will get me through this long day of studying and my test in the morning. It is so hard to focus at this point because home is so close that I can taste it.
I am excited because not only do Jt and I get to stay in a cool bed and breakfast in Cincinnati, we also get to see my cousins Brandie and Tammy and their children for lunch on Sunday. I really do not know the last time I have seen them because my mom's family has not had family function (until this year when I am gone). Thus, I am very excited. I am also excited about seeing so many people and my family and JT and Asia and everyone, oh and the Christmas lights! Don't forget the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I must go! I have A LOT of microbiology and pharmacology to study today. Have a great day and hopefully I will see you very soon!
~nat

No comments: