Tuesday, November 28, 2006



These are pictures from the Salybia clinic I went to on Saturday. In one picture is Robyn, Eunice, and some of the local kids. The other pictures is of the group that went including the doctors and nurses that were there. It was a lot of fun. Jeff, one of the guys that went, actually got to lance an abscess on a patient's foot.


Other than that I have been studying like crazy. We have exams coming next week...plus I have been doing anatomy TA as well. My last session is Monday. I have 17 days left!!!!!!! I can not wait. Now all I need to do is finish strong, pass, and come home to the people that love me.
Tonight was also JT's first basketball game. They lost to Central High School, a AAAA inner city school. It will be a good learning experience. I hope the boys and JT don't get too down over this because it is only game one..... JT is a good coach and I know they will be improve in leaps and bounds. I can not wait to watch them play when I come home....did i say that was in 17 days.....?
Well, have a good week. I love you guys! Keep praying for me!
~nat

No comments: