Sunday, November 26, 2006






Here are some pictures from my football game. One is of me playing, the second is of me and my friend Eunice and the other is a team picture. And the other is of me and my room mate Kim. We won, by the way, and I played pretty well. I have tons of other pictures of the game too. Tomorrow I will post pictures from my trip to the Salybia health clinic. IT was a lot of fun as well...




I assume everyone had a good Thanksgiving though I have not really heard from too many of you. I went to another Thanksgiving dinner today with some different friends which was a lot of fun.


Anyways, I will talk to you later.


~nat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat,
Glad you won your game. Now tell us who is on your team and it is between different classes or what? Thanksgiving was good. We had The family that we delivered our girls on the same day, over to eat, The Gladdens and their parents, The Metz's. Our (NC family)They all brought several dishes. McKensie made her Granny Mae's (from scratch) dumplins! They were wonderful. She likes to cook some now! I promise we did take a picture of that!! Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win! I had no doubt you would win and play well. You always do. Study hard and finish this semester like you have the last two and before you know it, you will be getting on the plane to come see Asia and your family. We all miss you, especially on holidays that you are not here for, and are praying for you every day. I am so lucky to have such a great wife. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to have such a great daughter-in-law. Glad you won your game, it looks like lots of fun! We're counting the days until you get home. Finish strong, like you always do. I love you, and so does Jimmy, Asis, Topper, Mommie, Dadddy, etc. Ha! Sharon

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the game! Sorry we missed each others calls... We had Thanksgiving on the Houseboat!!! JT would have loved it I promise we will take you down there when you come home... so come home!!!

Em

PS- Stella can point to her "boobies" when we ask where they are :) sorry that's probably not very appropriate for this page