Friday, November 24, 2006















Last Minute
I have to buy all my presents at the last minute, she said, or I get too excited & just give them away. ~www.storypeople.com (so for those of you who know me, How TRUE is this?)



These are pictures JT sent me last night of his Thanksgiving day. At the top are Daniel (JT's brother) and his wife Denise, next is the set dining room table. The next picture is of JT's uncle Bobby and three of his four grandsons, Brandon, Evan, and Zach. The next picture is JT and his Mamaw and this Jt and his second cousin Sydney. The last picture is everyone cooking (Mike, Rick, Brooke, Margie, and Jennifer). It looks like they had a good time.
I have not yet loaded the pictures we took last night but we did have a Thanksgiving. Ross Christian Fellowship where Kim and I go to church donated a Butterball turkey. I was responsible for making the green bean casserole and carrots.....I know I know that scares everyone at home but it was quite good. Kim made giblet gravy and turkey. Kim's friend Kelli was the star chef....She made pumpkin pie from scratch....with a whole pumpkin and all. She did the same thing with the sweet potatos. Plus she brought two homemade chocolate pies....So in the end, we had turkey, dressing, gravy, scalloped potatos, green bean casserole, carrots, rolls, salad, sweet potatos, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, cranberry sauce...... It was all so good. Plus we had a great group...My friend Lisa, came, as well as my friend Lindsey from La Tech that I play football with came. Kim's good friends Kelli, Owais, and Ollie came as well. It was so nice to be with people on Thanksgiving since we could not be at home.
Today I have my football game. I hope we win but I hope we have fun. Anyways....I hope to get pictures from everyone else! Have a great shopping day.....
~Nat

No comments: