Tuesday, November 21, 2006






























So above are from the assortment of pictures on my computer and I will continue to post them through Thursday so don't wonder why you may not be up there....I wanted to pose the question and see what kind of response I would get because I look forward to your comments....


so, "WHAT are you thankful for? WHO are you thankful for? HOW can you show those people that you are thankful for them?" I guess being here and not with any family makes you think about those things. I am so thankful to have emails and phone calls and pictures....I am thankful that my air conditioning works and God has a sense of humor in giving us a Subway. I am thankful for my family, each and every one of them.....There are so many and too many to name. I am thankful God gave me a wonderful husband.....parents and stepparents that love me despite me......and for a sister who is both my mirror and my opposite. I am so very thankful. I am thankful for the many many voices that have prayed for me while I have been gone. And I am sorry that I dont show my thankfulness any better than I do. However, I thought now would be an overly appropriate time to tell all of you, THANKS. Thank you for loving me and praying for me and thinking of me and missing me and just being in my life. Each person has made such a mark. Happy Thanksgiving and take lots of pictures for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am thankful i can drive...idont have roaches...i am getting mom and bobs washer and dryer so i can do more than 3 pair of pants at a time...i dont have fat feet so ia can wear flip flops year round...that i work on the psych floor because it reassures me that i could be a lot crazier then i already am...that dad is weird and buys in bulk so i never have to buy toilet paper, paper towels, peanut butter, tampons, trash bags, or spagetti sauce...my sister because anytime i feel like i have done something stupid i can always call her and she makes me feel better or tell me something she has done that is even more stupid...my crazy friends...and even more crazy family

Anonymous said...

i am so not a mirror...except our boobs...we are probably more opposites...i am a little more out spoken...but you are getting better at that...you are little more up tight...but you are doing better about that also...after 21 years i have finally loosened you up with the help of a few other people. doesnt it feel so good not to be in a box so much? even if you dont admit it...i know it does

Anonymous said...

jt...you are getting closer and closer to todd...before you know it, you will be there

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my 2 beautiful girls, my wife, Terri, and family. I am thankful for this great country that we live in even though itis not perfect.

I am thankful that i woke up this morning and I hope to see another sunrise tomorrow.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for a God that loves me no matter what. And a family that does too. I am thankful for the health of my family. Lord, we are so thankful for Gretchen for she alway makes me smile! I love you Gretchen! I am also thankful that the Lord watches over Nat as she follows her dream. Happy Thanksgiving to all Nat's family and friends. Nat we love you!!