Sunday, November 19, 2006








Doesn't my baby, JT, look wonderful? And doesn't my other baby Asia, look cute? That is my mother-in-law, Sharon, holding Asia. I cannot wait to get home to see both of my babies. Plus I will get to see the rest of my family, and see Christmas lights, eat good food and so much more.... Oh, I will get watch JT coach six or seven games when I am home. YAAAAYYYY! I wanted to tell everyone to have a wonderful Thanksgiving week......I wish I were there but will be in 26 days so I will survive. Plus, I have a test at one o'clock on Thanksgiving day....So eat turkey for me. I love you guys and hope you have a great week. Can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brag, Brag, Brag on JT (as you should) but what about you???? You look awesome too!!! Meanwhile my "fat pants" continue to get tighter :) PS- There was snow all along the Cumberland parkway this morning!

Anonymous said...

Yes there was snow!! Big snowflakes....just enough to make you want more. And then I started thinking about driving home Wednesday night...so the thought didn't last long. You need to figure out when you are going to be where. ... cookeville/crossville. You got to let a girl know. I can't wait till Thansgiving....mostly because I will have a break from school and work and go shopping on the most hectic day ever. Back to writing a pointless paper that my teacher will never read! love you

Anonymous said...

Nat,
Thoughts And Prayers Across The Milles! Thinking of you at Thanksgiving and Asking God to Bless you Abunduntly, Love You Dearly and Watch Over You Always. And just remember you will be home soon!
~HAPPY THANKSGIVING~