Thursday, November 09, 2006

















These are pictures that my aunt Pam sent me from this past weekend at the Morris family "holiday" get-to-together. The one picture is of the entire family, obviously. One is of my mom and her two sisters, Pam in the black and white, and Addie. One is of JT, Gretchen, Mom, and Bob. The last one is of my cousin McKensie and her boyfriend Brett. I thought the pictures were good and I really enjoyed them. There were some more but too many can be distracting and time consuming to upload....
My mom and Bob are flying into Dominica to visit me today. They land at 4:45 at Melville Hall....the booming airport of Dominica (yeah right!) kidding.... I am taking them to Tomatos tonight. Some of my friends are going to stop by there to meet them. Tomorrow night we are going to Fort Young in Roseau.....Saturday we are going on an island tour. Sunday, though, is the best....MOM IS COOKING THANKSGIVING FOR US! We are all very excited, as you may imagine. Potatos, corn, green beans,......Trust me, we are all very excited, especially me. I will take plenty of pictures so that everyone can enjoy them.
I hope everyone is having a good week! ~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, what a great looking familly! I know they miss you!