Tuesday, November 14, 2006




























These are a few of the pictures from my visit my mom and Bob. They were here from last Thursday until yesterday. We had a great visit. We went to Fort Young, a very nice restaurant in Roseau. On Saturday, I took them on a tour of the entire island, which I think they really enjoyed. Mom was able to buy some baskets made in the Carib territory. On Sunday, though, they, well Bob did the mashed potatoes, made me and some of my friends an early Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, rolls, sweetened carrots, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie......IT WAS SO DELICIOUS..... especially since next week, the real Thanksgiving, I have my Behavioral Oral Exam.....
Anyways, I just wanted to share a bit with everyone. I will tell you more about their visit in my next post, after they send me some pics. I love everyone and hope you are having a good week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
You and Sylvia look beautiful and Bob looked, well Bob looked like Bob. Hang in there. Love Ya.

Anonymous said...

Ole Bob looks marvelous, simply marvelous!!

Anonymous said...

Nat, you're shrinking!! You look awesome!!