Tuesday, November 07, 2006




"The noble causes of life have always seemed foolish to the uninspired. But this is of small concern. I worry less about the crucified than those who pounded the nails." The Letter by Richard Paul Evans
These are pictures are some of the ones JT took this weekend. If you are from my mom's family, don't be jealous. He did not take any pictures at the family function because he said everyone else did a good job....Therefore, you guys need to send me some pictures. It was good to see the Morris family on webcam this weekend. My aunt Pam and I discussed it and my uncle David bought the webcam. I was so excited and appreciative. It made my day because I had not seen many of those people in 2+ years. It was nice to see them.
I took my exam yesterday.....I will know how it went soon enough. Lets "cross our fingers". I studied hard so hopefully some that paid off. I am just ready to get this week going, which it is, because I am sitting in pathology class. Obviously its very exciting; I am updating my blog....
Have a good week! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are really paying attention in class! Hope the test scores come back wonderful... I prayed for you now you pray for me... that I get a job in DALLAS!!!!

Em

Natalie Henderson said...

Em~
I will pray for you Em, "More than You'll Ever Know".....don't forget that....

Anonymous said...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.