Wednesday, September 27, 2006






Other things may change us, but we start and end with family
Anthony Brandt

This is a long time coming but I sincerely love and appreciate my family more than they know. And those of you whom I don't have digital pictures of (Terri, Pam, Boshie, Rhonda....) I apologize. But I wanted to let you know how much your love and support mean to me. I appreciate you reading my blog, commenting, calling and doing all that you do. You can not imagine how much I appreciate it and love you for it. In the pictures, are my cousins Brandie's kids, Thomas going to school and Tatum in the carrier. The others are of me and Dad, mom and Lucy, and Gretch. I just wanted all of you to know how much I love and appreciate what you do for me.....in prayer, comfort, and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Gretch looks like she's ready for Seattle Grace! And I think that is the most relaxed I have ever seen Sylvia! Stella misses you!