Friday, September 29, 2006


This is a picture of my friend Emily, her husband Jason and their daughter Stella. It really stinks not getting to see Stella grow up, well other than through pictures.....which her mother seldomly send me. (just kidding....However, I should get on Jennifer or Laura's email list. Saying that, I wish everyone would send me more pictures.) I think this picture was taken on their vacation from this summer... I got to visit with them over my August break and got to see Stella begin to walk. I hate that I am going to miss her first birthday on October 26. Maybe JT can go in my place....Yo, Em, email me about Grey's and Texas.

For those of you who have tried to call me, the internet is out, AGAIN. What a surprise....I am not surprised whatsoever. I have a test one week from Monday so this weekend will be spent studying. I am actually playing basketball this afternoon in place of going to the gym.

I am not sure if I told you that Zubeida, Lindsey, Puja, Lisa, and I are going to Antigua in two weeks. I am looking forward to a nice little break. I am going to lay on the beach and get very tan. I plan to eat sushi and steak and play some 17, 21, 40 in a little Russian Roulette. It should be a good weekend.

Well, like I said above, please email me pictures. I love to see what home is like. Especially this time of year. I love the fall so send me some pictures of the pretty trees and pumpkins and all. nataliehenderson21@yahoo.com. I look forward to the pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me when you can, i have some info for you

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Who's PANTIES are on the Bulletin Board!!!- Bailey. I am sorry that was just too funny! We are moving to Texas after Christmas... I will email the details. And I promise to send more pics of Stella :) sorry.

Em