Friday, September 08, 2006























He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future. Quevedo

These are more random pictures from my break. I have yet to take any pictures since I have been back. (The sunset was in Jamestown, KY....almost rivaling Dominica). Hopefully tonight I will take more.....Puja brought back cake from a Cincinnati bakery so Linds and I are going to break our diet to have a piece.....Ultra exciting! Yes, Lindsey and I have started dieting and exercising. It really stinks when, like me, you love candy. My new candy are the strawberry Special K bars. For only 90 calories, they are not bad. Linds tells me they do not have enough protein but nevertheless, they quench the sweet craving.


I am really excited because the second season of Grey's Anatomy comes out on DVD on Tuesday. Granted, I cannot go to Wal-Mart and buy it....but when I get back, I definitely will. Also, the actual third season starts on Thursday, September 21....I know I am crazy but I have to have something to look forward to.

I am sorry to those I have not called yet. My telephone and internet have been out for 2 weeks and still are not fixed. I am quite frustrated about it, but I won't go there. I just can't use the computer at home. I have to use my cell to call JT, which can be frustrating with service and cost. Anyways....

I hope the weekend is good for anyone....Oh, and don't forget you can't wear white shoes....it is after labor day. (I still can because it is summer year round down here :) Just wanted to rub it in.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'LL WEAR WHITE SHOES IF I WANT TO!! I'M AS COOTH AS H___!