Sunday, September 10, 2006




These are pictures from Friday night. My friend Puja is holding the most delicious cake. She brought back three cakes from Ohio and this is the one we ate Friday night. It was great. Anyways, we had a great time hanging out. Today, Sunday, has been full of studying and such. I am really missing JT because I can not talk to him. Of course, our phone and internet are still out. What a shock? I am angry about it now so I am going to take care of it tomorrow before I go to the gym. Fortunately I do not have ICM or clinic tomorrow so I do not have class. Hopefully then I can talk to all of you who may feel neglected.

Anyways. I assume people still read this despite the minimal comments. I don't know if that is saying I am putting up bad posts, people are busy, or what. If you have a sec, I would love to hear from you on hear or by email....nataliehenderson21@yahoo.com . Love you guys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check on you all the time. Glad you're posting again. Stay focused!!

Anonymous said...

i check all the time too but i always get fussed at for things i write.

Anonymous said...

I check it everyday and unlike Gretch, I don't give a rats _ _ _ what anyone says. I love and miss you, my sunsets are pretty like yours. I am proud of both of my Girls.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS READ ALSO, I JUST DON'T ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO COMMENT. I ALWAYS FIGURE, WHO WANTS TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. MISS YA. SHARON

Anonymous said...

Natalie, I always read your journey daily, but like Sharon, I don't always take time to write back. Wish we would got to see you more went you was home, but it seem we're always busy. Keep up the good work and will see you in December. Love, Aunt Marian

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love looking at your site. I appreciate the consideration you and Gretchen both show in your comments since you have people from all walks of life that love to look at your site as well as read your comments. Keep up the great job.

Anonymous said...

I check in on you all the time too. That cake from Cincy your friend had looks like one from the same bakery Jason's cousin got me for my baby shower. Hi Gretch! Hi Kevin! I miss you Nat! LOve ya!

Brandie

Anonymous said...

Well, glad I a was first!! Does that make me special?? Hey Brandie, you have a pkg. coming your way. Gretch you always crack me up so don't get too conservative, Sylvia you know you laugh too!
Nat, you will do fine as a TA! How exciting, let us know how it goes.
()*()*