Wednesday, August 30, 2006
























My home is not a place, it is people.
Lois McMaster Bujold,

These are pictures from my break thus far. I only have five days left, which is quite depressing. I have not loaded all my pics into the computer yet. I am visiting at my dad's now, but I am going back to Louisville (where JT lives) tomorrow. The weiner dog is my mom's dog Wizard. He is actually a lot fatter than he appears. I am holding my mom's cat Lucy....she does not really like me. JT and I are at mom's house in that picture. The lake picture is from my dad's patio.....it was quite spectacular.


I will definitely update this much more later. However, I am very sleepy right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that it looked like Wiz had slimmed down. Hehe!

Brandie

Anonymous said...

Gosh, what kind of camera do you have. Maybe mine is broke and I need yours. Everybody is looking slim these day. Even the dog!
Ha! Let us know when you are back!
Love,
The Moody's