Monday, August 14, 2006


You must keep your mind on the objective, not on the obstacle. William Randolph Hearst

This is yet another picture from JT's visit. I don't necessarily prefer this picture of myself. However, it is, as a whole, a good picture of both of us. This was during dinner for Puja's birthday last Friday.

Tonight, we threw Puja a real birthday party....you can tell there is a lot of exciting stuff that goes on here if everyone gets two birthday parties. It was a little surprise tonight. Lindsey and I made artichoke dip and pesto with cream cheese dip. Lindsey's neighbor, who is also named Lindsey, made Mexican bean dip and garlic bread. Lindsey also bought a cheese cake and birthday cake from a lady at the shacks that bakes cakes and such. It was really fun because it actually felt like something real that we would do at home. I also think Puja was happy. Of course, in true Natalie fashion, I forgot the birthday card at my house. Those of you who really know me shouldn't be surprised.

Anyways, I come home in TWO DAYS! It is two days because it is after midnight here. I am really excited. I spoke to my friend Sarah tonight which made me even more excited. She lives in Louisville, which is where JT lives. We were planning lots of things we wanted to do while I was home. Plus, I get to hang out with my mom and dad and stepdad and Gretchen and get my hair down. I get to see Asia and eat steak and so many more exciting things. I just can not wait. However, I still have two exams. Histology on Tuesday and Neuroscience on Wednesday. Please continue to pray for me and my friends and that we make it through our exams. See you guys very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your next 2 exams! So are you going to see your mom in Crossville???

Pseudo_Doctor said...

Hey first off i just wanted to say that i just read your blog from the begining, which i have never done on anyone's blog, and found it quite interesting. I'm the one that emailed you about what to expect when i attend St. Lucia this fall and you pretty much gave me a good idea. On another note being the pro poker player i am, i tend to notice patterns very fast and can really say that you have come along way from your first post. You seem to have grown alot from your experience and I hope you continue to grow as you move forward in your career. I hope that i will be able to hand the transition from normal life to the life of medical school that way you have handled it. GL in the future i will definitely keep reading.

Anonymous said...

Nat,
Funny thing I was reading the paper the other day and realized that Thomas and Tatum's doctor also graduated from Ross. Her name is Seema Nadkarni, funny how small the world can be sometimes huh? Hope everything is well!

Love ya!
Brandie, (Jason, Thomas, & Tatum too!)