Friday, July 07, 2006


Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly.Thomas H. Huxley (1825 - 1895) (I know that I have used this quote before and I will probably use it again. However, considering I have an exam on Monday, a big exam, this quote is by far the most fitting one.)

I just finished my first anatomy practical exam of the semester. It was 50 questions on x-rays, cadavers, and bones covering the GI tract, male and female pelvis and perineum, and external genitalia. I know that sounds so exciting to everyone. What JT does not know is that when he comes down here (2 weeks from today) is that I am going to make him go to the anatomy lab for the experience....and then we will be doing the skull, face, and neck. What a Blast!

So here is something cute. I spent the night at Zubeida's last night because we were studying really late. Well, there is a dog that lives near her apartment that just had three little puppies. They are so cute. So at 3 am, we were sitting on the balcony and the little puppies were just crying and whining. We assumed that the mom's milk is probably dry. But they were SO cute. I just could not get over it, and when we left for our exam this morning, they were still there. It was a nice way to leave for the exam because they were so cute and give this warm fuzzy feeling.


Anyways, I better study neuro even though I do not want to. I hope things are well with everyone, and I hope to hear from you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE IS NO WAY THOSE PUPPIES ARE AS CUTE AS YOUR DOG!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»