Thursday, July 13, 2006




"
I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed: and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying.Tom Hopkins

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends,And say my glory was I had such friends."- William Yeats

So I must say, I did well on my exam. As if you can not tell by the smile on my face in all the pictures. (Well, except for the one, which I was being silly serious.) I know you all think all I do is have a good time with my friends. Granted, we do have a blast. However, I got several A's on this exam. I was and am so excited. I was so scared of Biochemistry. Thanks, though, to my friend Zubeida I got an A. Seriously, if she had not taken so much time to help me, I don't know what would have happened. And the beauty of that was studying with her was not just boring.....we had so much fun. And with the exception of one friend, ALL of my friends did well on the exam. It was such a nice feeling because we worked so hard and all had so much riding on it. Granted, our final grades do not come out till tomorrow, but from the raw scores, I am very pleased.

Also....JT is coming in 8 days. I am so excited. I don't care if we stay in my apartment, go somewhere, or whatever....I just want to hang out with him. I really can not put into words how truly anxious I am to hang out, laugh....

I wanted to say Congrats to my friend Melissa Brown who is getting married November 4. She is one of the truest friends I have ever had....I wish I could be there, be in her wedding. I know she understands but that is a frustration of being here. Not being there for the stuff you feel is important....weddings, births, deaths.....holidays.

Well I am going! Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I can't wait to be with you. It is just 8 short days (but for some reason they seem so long). I want everyone to know how proud I am of the work you are doing under these trying circumstances. The way you are conducting yourself speaks volumes about your character. I love you more today than ever before!
JT

Anonymous said...

congrads on your test. Thanks for always being a friend to me. You have always tought me to be myself and I thank u for that. Your going to be a great doctor.

your friend
Wendy Koss

Anonymous said...

i like the pose in the top picture. i would say that half of the pictures mom has, is that exact pose. like the one in that orange bikini in the upstairs of her house and i have one in a frame from your junior year prom in that yellow dress and you have that same stupid serious face on. love you.