Saturday, July 15, 2006






"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty."- Sicilian Proverb

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."- Artistotle

These pictures are from the Black and White party Friday night. The picture of me by myself is strictly for Gretchen. She will remember this pose....And to be honest, Gretchen, the situation that followed was much similar....but we will keep that to ourselves....Right?

JT will be here Friday....I am so excited that I am losing a bit of my focus. Thank goodness Zubeida and Shruti keep reeling me in and reminding me to study hard. I will be fine. We all need those people who don't care to tell us what we really need to hear even though it is not what we want to hear. It really feels "yucky" at times, having someone tell you to stay focused and study when you think that you are focused. I guess all we can do is thank God for those people in our lives because, quite honestly, without them we may go quite astray...

My friend Puja had a great idea today. We had a little luncheon at Lindsey's house. We had a big salad, soup, grilled cheese, and lemonade. Hopefully I will have pictures of it tomorrow. But it was such a nice hiatus from Dominica. It was something we would have eaten at home. It was so nice...

Well, I better go study or my friends will be all over me....Have a good week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, looks like we are having way too much fun in the last couple of postings. Am I going to have to come down there!! Oh I hope so!! Glad you have some good friends to chill with. JT on Friday, that great!

Anonymous said...

HOT STUFF! I am glad you are having fun! I am glad JT is coming to visit...that will be nice!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I love you baby, I am so proud of you. You & JT have a great time but keep your studies up!

Love DAD

Anonymous said...

and mom always thought me and wes had the problems