Tuesday, July 18, 2006


I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
Mother Teresa


This is a rhetorical question, but have you ever loved someone, a man, a friend, a family member, anyone.......so much that it hurts. You want this person to know your feelings are unconditional, but they block you out. They won't let you in, and this choice may their way of protecting you.....However, the shutting out is tenfold more painful than any fall off that would have occurred otherwise.

In some ways, I open myself up to this in every relationship I have ever had in that I care too much for the other person. I care too much for my family, my friends, for everyone. And honestly, because I care so much and feel so much, I often expect too much in return. And maybe it is not even that I expect too much. Maybe I truly am "hypersensitive".

I don't have anything else to say tonight......EXCEPT JT WILL BE HERE FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep...to all of it.

Tara said...

Congrats on doing well on your exams! Have fun with your hubby!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»