Thursday, July 20, 2006


We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.
Phyllis Diller

In the light of some of the anger, pain, cruelty, injusctice, and lack of fairness I have felt since being in med school, a picture like this, of something so precious reminds that life will always get better. (This is my friends' daughter Stella.) Things will always look up and people are people. We are all tainted from childhood but what we all need is someone to look at us and say "you are okay." And even when someone says it to you, you may not want it or may even reject it. However, in the end, I think we will value the people who gave us a chance, even if it is days, weeks, months later.

Anyways, JT will be here on Friday. I am SO excited, as if I need to say this. I spent tonight cleaning and rearranging my room and with Kim at the "salon". So tomorrow I must study SUPER hard. Thankfully Kim was here or I would have gotten quite lonely after the last two days. Thankfully, though, my room looks much better.

Well, I am getting sleepy and have a lot of Neuroscience tomorrow, which is my weakest subject now. Have a good day tomorrow. Love you guys and hope to hear from you all.

No comments: