Saturday, June 24, 2006


6 Place me like a seal over your heart,like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. 7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned. ~Song of Solomon 8:6-7

I was having my own little church today. I was reading my Bible and listening to praise music and ran across this passage. I found it quite beautiful. It made me miss JT but it also made realize how much I really love him. Also, I know because of this experience, we will have a stronger love in the future.


Today I am staying at home rather than studying on campus. There always needs to be one day that we are away from the hustle and bustle of that place. Well, hustle and bustle would actually be the wrong phrase because NOTHING here moves fast. I guess it is nice to be away from the anxiety school can elicit. Therefore, I am staying at home today.

I am worried about my friend Christine. Her mother was her for the last week. While her mom was here, she got really sick and now is taking antibiotics. I just really worry about her because now she is having trouble sleeping and is still vomiting every now and then. Anyways, just say a little prayer for her. She is only 20, and this is her first time away from home.

Well I better go study. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. Sounds like things are going pretty good. If I am not misstaking, isn't JT coming to visit soon? I am sure you can't wait. I just thought that I would write you a lil something just so you would know that I am still alive and still love you! Have a fabulous day...tomorrow, because this one is almost over. LOVE YOU