Friday, June 23, 2006


A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite.
Elizabeth Fishel


Sisters are always drying their hair. Locked into rooms, alone, they pose at the mirror, shoulders bare, trying this way and that their hair, or fly importunate down the stair to answer the telephone.
Phyllis McGinley

(This is a bad picture of both me and Gretchen from when she came down. We normally look much better than this when it is not 800 degrees outside.)

Today my sister Gretchen has two microbiology exams and I wanted to honor her. I also wanted to let her know that I did not forget. So by telling everyone, she will know that I did not forget. I wish her all of the best and love her very very much. If you want a good laugh, call her cell phone. Trust me, you will laugh! Love you Gretch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried when I read this. I think my girls are so beautiful and I am so proud of both of you. How blessed I am as a Mother to have two wonderful daughters.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL. WHAT IS GRETCHEN'S PHONE NUMBER. I LOVE TO LAUGH.