Tuesday, June 27, 2006


















We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
Orson Welles

This is last Friday. I have so many new pics to share but these are just two of them. I am with Lindsey in the one picture, and the other is Puja, Lindsey, me and Zubeida. We hung out at Lindsey's then went to PBH. I always have a good time with these girls, and they are really good friends. It is nice to have something to look forward to rather than sitting at home alone being sad and lonely. It was funny because another girl told us she could not come over because our planned times to hang out were too sorority-like. I found that hilarious because I am pretty far from the typical sorority chick.

My friend Christine, who I mentioned last time, is feeling a bit better but was having a reaction to her medicine. She is so tiny and she has lost more weight...I really worry about her being too small., especially now. I went to her place Sunday and sat with her for awhile, but I still worry about her. I hardly ever see Shruti nowadays. It is probably part me and part her. She rarely comes to campus. Well, really, she does not come at all except for lab and PBL. Yet, I do not go to her house that much. It was easier when we lived next door to one another. I miss hanging out with her; plus she is a fabulous cook. I can't wait for JT to meet all of my friends down here. I am SO excited about him coming. It is 24 days!

I have more good news! My sister, Gretchen, got the grade she needed in Microbiology, so she starts nursing school at Midway College in Danville this August. I am VERY HAPPY for her and so PROUD of her.

Well, I should pay attention to lecture even though it is extremely boring and repetitive. Have a good week and send me some pictures.

No comments: