Thursday, May 11, 2006

“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”Eleanor Roosevelt (Doesn't life often feel like this?)

I am sitting here listening to a lecture on my computer. I did not quite understand it, so I thought if I passively relisten to it then actively review it....I may finally get it. If you care to know what it is.....RENAL PHYSIOLOGY. Specifically, the kidney's handling of K+, Na+, and H2O. What a way to wake up? I hope that everyone has a good day. I am going to try to go to the gym today. However, when I was there on Tuesday, they would not turn the air on in the cardio area. I will not have heat stroke to be skinny....I will just eat right. Anyway......

I hope that everyone has a good day.

No comments: