Friday, May 12, 2006






Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything. ~Katharine Hepburn

(The pictures are more from my new place. The other one is of my friend Christine. JT said he wanted to know what she looked like since I study with her a lot. She is getting her braided-last semester.)

I am studying on campus right now. It is kind of quiet around here so I can stay. Plus, it is free air conditioning. Well, not free because of the amount of tuition I pay. However, it is not an additional cost. I am working on questions for the study session Christine and I are having tomorrow night. I then have to re-review physio. I have such trouble with it. I want to do so well with it, but it is a tough subject for me.

I am going to try to get most of my studying done early because there is actually a TV show I want to watch tonight....It is a Dateline or 20/20 special on the clinical aspects of Grey's Anatomy. They are having girls' basketball at five. If there are enough people, we are going to start a league. I would like that better than pickup. However, any of it will be good exercise. I worry about being too out of shape to play full-court. I will just have to deal with it I guess.

I better get back to studying. Have a great day. I look forward to hearing from everyone. And say a prayer for my cousin Brandie. She has a C-section for May 22 to deliver her daughter Tatum. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»