Wednesday, May 10, 2006




Love is that splendid triggering of human vitality the supreme activity which nature affords anyone for going out of himself toward someone else. ~ Jose Ortega

Well I am back at school now. It is sad, leaving again, I mean. I won't complain or mope but it is hard. My new place is good, epecially since the internet and phone are working now, which makes my move so much sweeter. I had trouble loading pictures so I will try to add some later. Tomorrow I will try to take some pictures of the beach that is about one hundred yards away. I am much closer to school, which I love. There are a few things I miss about my other place. However, the price difference and nearness to school outweigh those. Plus, the landlord, Tommy and Jeannette are great. They are always stopping to make sure everything is okay. Tommy has two brothers that married Jeannette's two sisters. All three families live around us. Their gardens are beautiful. I will take pictures of them when it is sunnier outside. I may actually let Kim take the pictures because her photographs are magnificent compared to mine.

Anyways. I have restarted my diet. I am sitting here eating fresh watermelon. I like mine with salt but I put a little too much on it. However, it is still very good. Well, I better go study. They second semester is the hardest....I want to get ahead rather than behind. Hope to hear from you soon. Phone and email are still the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I love the look of your new home, and it does look so "homey". I hope you had a wonderful break; I know it must have been a welcomed relief to see family and loved ones. Dig in there and keep up the GREAT job with your studies this semester. I know it is difficult but it will all be worth the effort, I believe in you and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

God bless, Molly

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»