Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sitting there in your pajamas & all the time in the world & if I could keep any moment it would be this: watching you & holding my breath with the wonder of it all. ~storypeople.com

That is now I feel now, sitting here in this wonderful hotel with my husband. It is surreal like I will wake up and be back on Banana Trail sweating out another hot one. I am so thankful.

Oh yeah! For those of you who don't know, I passed all of classes, so now I am second semester medical school student. My grades were not as high as I would like but I can still bring them up next semester. I am very excited because the final was so difficult.

Well I am going to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, yeah you passed!! That hasn't suprised me at all!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I am assuming that you have left the country again...though I am not sure. Your nose is probably deep in a book no matter where you are. I am really glad that I got to spend time with you the other night. (I just remembered that your computer was messed up) Be sure to put a blog up when its fixed! love you, kati

Anonymous said...

I love your new place! I called you and JT on Thurs. before you left hoping you might be in the Louisville area as we were for the Derby. Derby was to much fun! Sorry we missed you. I know that time went fast. Glad your blog is up and running. I was checking it several times to check on you. McKensie passed all her classes.(Whew) We were worried about her bio. class. She did make a 4.0 in boyfriend this semester!! Hopefully the newness has wore off that and she will focus. She is going to summer school to bring her GPA up and will nanny for the summer too. Check on you later. Love you sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»