Monday, April 03, 2006

y

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

Here is my flag football t-shirt. It is quite cute if I must say so myself. Everyone else had various other flavors and I have pictures of them. If anyone wants to see them, let me know. We did win, by the way. I played quite well actually. The game was by far the most fun I have had since I have been here.


I am sorry that I have been so busy that I have not written on here. I can't promise it will get better because we have two tests on Friday, one on next Wednesday, and the final is on the 18th. AND THEN I COME HOME ON THE 20th!!!!!!

I am doing well and things are good so far. My dad is still recovering from his surgery he had Friday. Well....better go. I have to study for histo lab.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie is not one to brag on herself, but I am, so everyone needs to know that Nat was named MVP of the Flag Football game! She told me that people are chanting "MVP" as she walks across campus. That's my girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised that Nat went to another country and became a MVP there. She was already our "MVP". Great going Gal!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! A new blog!! I am so excited! Congrats on the MVP! Good luck on your test! Have a great week! Love you

Tara said...

MVP! MVP! MVP!

Just remember who first taught you your flag football skills:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!

I finally found your blog. I lost the paper with your address on it (you know me ha!) the very next day so I had to search for you.
I so freakin' proud that you were mvp:) You have to tell me all your all-star moments later.
Yo JT, how's it goin? Your woman is awesome. I love her!

Anonymous said...

Natalie's computer is water logged and is not working. Hopefully when she returns and gets her computer fixed she will be able to update.