Tuesday, March 28, 2006



Sports do not build character. They reveal it.
John Wooden

23 Days


Sorry that I have not added anything lately. I have been very busy with school and studying. Things are really crazy now with 5 exams coming soon, with the first on this Monday, April 3rd. I have also been busy with flag football in the evenings. I posted some of the pictures tonight. My friend Kim took some. Our game is Friday afternoon.....hopefully we will win. It will be fun though. I hope everything is going well for you all. Let me know how things are going!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Win one for the Gibber!!!!

Anonymous said...

just remember that i will always be better because your senior year of powderpuff, you were beaten by us.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK IN THE GAME. DON'T GET HURT!!