Monday, March 27, 2006


28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


24 Days!

That is so exciting! However, I have to keep pushing through to succeed on my exams. Last night at church, Pastor Ed spoke about staying the course God has laid out for you, and for us, that is medical school. So....like he pointed out, my return date is very exciting but I have a lot to do before then. And I need to pray for God to help me focus and stay committed to what I have started. Therefore, my goal is focus, perserverence, strength, and thus success, of course all with God's help.

I hope you have a great week. I am looking forward to coming home and finishing strong here. Oh yeah, if I don't get to update, please pray for my dad. He has a detached rotator cuff that is being surgically repaired on Friday. Love you guys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bout time you updated! I was about to leave a dirty comment! I will call you soon I have an accounting test coming up and it is going to kick my butt! I love you!

Anonymous said...

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important then education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string, we have, that is our attitude… I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our Attitudes.

Author of “Attitude” Chuck Swindoll

Anonymous said...

well that was a boring comment...i want you to post the pictures of the dogs