Tuesday, March 21, 2006


There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good. ~storypeople.com (I have used this before but it fits now)

I can honestly say that I had the best food tonight that I have had since I have been here. Shruti, my friend in the picture with me, cooked us a great meal. We had sauteed cabbage, lentels, white rice, and some kind of Indian wheat tortilla. It was delicious. We are eating mangos at our own homes for dessert. I can't reiterate how good the food was. She even let me bring home the leftover cabbage. Again, it was good I had to share it.


By the way, we removed the lungs today from our cadavers. Just a reality check. Have a good one and back to studying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie-
We just got on your site (we got the address from your dad). The pictures are so beautiful! How distracting it must be to your studies.
It's good to see you're doing so well. We'll pray that you continue to progress and that God will reveal His presence with you in a very big way.
Talk to you soon. Keep up the good work.
Melissa and Annie