Monday, March 20, 2006


People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.”Eleanor Roosevelt (Eleanor Rossevelt had some great quotes. I have not yet posted my favorite of hers. However, I like this one very much. She was a hard-working lady with strong reserve, making her easily admirable.)

So I started playing flag football today. There is a game between the 1st semester/2nd semester and 3rd/4th semesters a week from Friday. It was a lot of fun but a lot of the girls have never played. Nevertheless, it was a good time. Our team is called 2-1 flavors. (Hence first and second semester). Because of that, the names on the jerseys are flavors. There are only two white girls, me and Erin, so my name is Vanilla and hers is White Chocolate. The shirts are going to be pink and black, we hope. That is good because Mom got me pink shorts. Won't I be cute?

Anyways. It was a lot of fun....I will definitely keep you updated.

No comments: