Thursday, May 18, 2006


Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.

I thought I would put some Grey's Anatomy on here today since the it is over for now. So I picked the most famous quote for all of you even though it is not my favorite at all. I have many other favorites because the writers are great and have many more monologues that are very well-written. However, this is familiar and we all like familiar.

I wanted to pose a question for all of you Grey's Anatomy junkies. What do you think of what Izzy did? And do you think that what the others did to help her was ethically wrong? As doctors, we take the Hippocratic oath of non-malificience to our patients....TO DO NO HARM. So tell me what you think....Who was in the wrong and what you do? Let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Izzy was way wrong. She let her emotions take over. She should never be a doctor. She just can't be trusted to make the right choices.

Anonymous said...

So what do you think??

Anonymous said...

As a doctor, Izzy was way out of line, but as Denny's friend, or loved-one, she was acting out of desperate emotion. I don't think this makes her a bad doctor, but it should teach her (others), that being emotionally involved with patients can cloud the rational, medical decisions. If Izzy can't separate herself from her patients and what is best for their health, and also their own personal decisions, she might want to become a university professor instead of a surgeon... :)I love Grey's Anatomy! I think of you every week when I watch it!

Anonymous said...

OK so I am still torn about Izzy response but the desperation in her actions proves her love for Denny... you will do ANYTHING to help those you love, as many have mentioned on here... Maybe it wasn't the wisest choice but she was acting with her heart not her head. And... I have to admit I wish my husband's hair could be that of Dr. McDreamy's but he has jerked her around so much I wish she would just go for the VET!!! But now the problem for me will be the choice between CSI and Grey's, I am thinking Jason will have to watch CSI in his Man Cave... until next season, Em

Anonymous said...

HELLO! WHAT ABOUT McDreamy? Oh if she ditches Finn I will be mad! HE HAS PLANS!!! Just thought I would throw that out there! Why are girls SO stupid and blind and feel the need to go after the complete assholes when the sweetest guy ever is standing right in front of you? ...Thats all ... love you