Tuesday, May 16, 2006





Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with. Gillian Anderson

The pictures are from the hotel JT and I stayed in over the break. I wanted to share these with you because the hotel was so awesome. It was the Marriot Marquis in downtown Atlanta. The room was larger than most average size homes. It had a King size bed in the master suite with an office, a Murphy bed, dining area, office, bar, living area, sitting area, and an additional bathroom. It was utterly fabulous and gives me something to remember when I get overwhelmed here and think that nice and comfortable things no longer exist. I hope that you enjoy them.

I am on my lunch break. We have Neuroscience Lab at one o'clock. I am actually going to go buy the BRS (study book) in a few minutes. I hate to admit it, especially since my dad paid for them, but you really do not use most of your textbooks because most professors give such thorough packets of information. I will sell my books though, most of them at least, in hopes of getting return for the money I lost.

I have not done well on my diet thus far. I sprained my ankle Friday, which has kept me from going to the gym. It has been extremely frustrating. I should be eating well in place of it, but I have not been doing as I should. I hate myself for it. Obviously, I have not let myself gain weight, but I have not been losing. I think, however, I will be able to get back to the gym tomorrow. That excites me greatly.


Well I am off to the bookstore. Have a good day.

No comments: