Thursday, May 25, 2006


"Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."- Thomas Edison - I find this ironic seeing as how Edison was quite the genius. I guess he did put in some hours...

I wanted to put something small on here. I am really busy with school. It is so crazy because we have many lecture hours plus labs and TA sessions. I really miss home this time, A LOT. I am working on it though...trying to get through. A means to an end is how I see it.

About Grey's Anatomy. Izzie was wrong. The more I thing about, the worse it is. She had no faith. As much as I love JT, I would not risk his life to save it. The risks, especially in this case, outweight the benefit. And then Denny died. She will forever blame herself for stupidity. If she really loved him, she would have given him the autonomy to make his own decision despite his incapacitions. Moreover, she worked VERY hard to get where she was in her career. Love is more important than career, but you can't love your patients....there are laws against.....And for obvious reasons. Now, I will gracefully step off my soapbox as not to hurt my ankles again.

I hope things are well with you....Say a little prayer for my mom. She broke her ankle this past weekend. Also, I would love it if you all would email me pictures....of anything. It makes me feel closer to home. See
ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wont say anything bad because i get fussed at. but...i found me an apartment in danville and i am moving in june 24th. im so excited. i know you are lonely but just think...when you get out of school and are making crap loads of money, it will be worth it. plus, you will be able to help me out and write my prescriptions for me and i know helping me makes you happier than any amount of money can.

Anonymous said...

Sending pics to your email... We tried to get in touch with JT this week to get him out to the lake with us... but no luck!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen!! Girl, you are a case. I must admit you make me laugh! Nat is blessed to have you as a sister.
Nat, hang in there! Absence will only make your heart grow fonder. I wish that was my orginal thought but I never have had an original thought! And if I have I can't remember now!! Sometimes you just have to follow the heart and hope for the best. Love ya!!