Saturday, March 04, 2006

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” ~Frederick Keonig

I just wanted to say hello for today. I am really busy. I have two practicals on Friday and one on the thirteenth. Needless to say, I have a lot of studying coming my way now. I am up too late now.. It is twelve forty five now. I guess I will be sleeping late. However I have been looking over Neurophysiology. It is giving me a bit of trouble. It is a little overwhelming how much I have on this test....Physiology, Neuro, Anatomy, DPS, BioChem, and Histo. Plus the Histo and Anatomy Lab exams...I hope to do well. I don't like to do poorly. School is what I am good at....I was never great at sports or that pretty or thin with a nice body...but I could do school. I want to remain consistent and be good at school, because I know the other things are probably worse now. Well good night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! AND ASIA SAID SHE THINKS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER!! SHARON & ASIA

Anonymous said...

ooooh i want your body and i think your're sexy, come on baby let know.

Anonymous said...

When I think about you I touch myself
I don´t want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no
You´re the one who makes me happy honey
You´re the sun who makes me shine
When you´re around I´m always laughing
I want to make you mine
I close my eyes
And see you before me
Think I would die
If you were to ignore me
A fool could see
Just how much I adore you
I get down on my knees
I´d do anything for you
I don´t want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
I don´t want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no

Anonymous said...

6 more days

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for sloth to come back in style, he said. You may wait a long time, I said. That's OK, he said, I can use the practice.
i thought that fit fit me pretty well and it might make you smile. i got that off of your storybook website.

Anonymous said...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes behold something very beautiful when i look at you.

Anonymous said...

God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out when you have faith that God is speaking through you. If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching. If your gift is to encourage others, do it! If you have money, share it generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly. Romans 12:6-8 NLT

I believe in you Natalie!!!