Thursday, March 02, 2006


The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Walter Bagehot

I took this from my porch. There are great rainbows here. This one is faint compared to the normal ones.

I was told again today I ask questions that are too 'deep' and 'direct' because I aked a girl if she had dual citizenship between the US and Guyana. She did not know what it meant so Joyce told her not to worry about....I ask really involved, direct questions. I think this is ridiculous. My Gosh....what would life be like if no one asked you the hard questions....and that was not a hard question....YES or NO. Anyways. I am getting very frustrated about it. However, I know who I am and obviously most of these people do not and do not care to. The last thing I would do is hurt someone by asking them a hurtful question. Regardless, it is getting old. I don't walk around pointing my friends strengths and weaknesses all of the time. AHHHHHH!

Moving on. School is going pretty well. I have class tomorrow till noon and then I am going to spend some time in the lab. After that I have my peer tutoring session. I have a lot to learn before March 13....I know more than I admit...However, I need to hone the details of some things. Saturday I have a mock practical exam that is used to practice for the real test which is a week from tomorrow. Forty percent of my anatomy grade will be decided on March 13th between the written and practical exams....what an intimidating thought.

Well I better get back to studying and take a shower.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No they don't know you! You would never hurt someone on purpose. Obviously they don't want to get to know you either. I am starting to believe that all these wanna be doctors don't know a wonderful, caring, interested women when they see one! I hope that all that studying goes well!

Anonymous said...

Don't let the imperfections of others get to you. You know what is in your heart and so does he. That's all that matters in the end.
Just smile and think to (yourself), "You just don't get it, do you?" Oh well, believe me this won't be the last person that just doesn't get it. Smile and drive on down the road. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Natalie, remember what I have tried to teach you, don't sweat the small stuff, and!!! Everything is small stuff.

Remember what you learned when working for Gary in Georgia, life is sales, position questions before you ask them. ie, do you mind if i ask you a question? I am from the country back in the States and I have never met so many interesting people, how does it work, do you have dual citizenship or how does that work. I am trying to learn how the rest of the world works. We did not meet many people back in Ky with so many diverse back grounds.

Just a thought, this makes you sound dumb and country but the whole time you are picking their brains, and sometimes their pockets!

I LOVE YOU, just a thought DAD

Anonymous said...

i have the same comment as i did last time but i dont want to get in trouble again for saying it.
but you better quit gettin on peoples bad sides or im goin to be fightin the whole time i am down there. love ya.
10 more days

Anonymous said...

Continue to focus on why you are there and then all this petty stuff will be unimportant. I have always told you girls to never say or do anything to intentionally hurt someone else's feelings. You did nothing intentionally so get back to studying hot flashes so you can help your MOM!
Finally your sister understands. Thanks for holding your comments Gretchen.
I know you all will have a blast together.

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

Consider the following 4 thoughts:

1.Some minds are like concrete,
thoroughly mixed up and
permanently set.

2.Peace starts with a smile.

3.He who angers you, controls you!

4.You can tell how big a person
is by what it takes to
discourage him.

Anonymous said...

Tell Grethchen, Heyyyyyyyyy
Love you girls,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Off to Russia, give Gretch a big hug for me!! You girls have fun.
Will check on you guys when I get back.