Wednesday, March 01, 2006


They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now

I know, I know. I will be home seven weeks and one day from now, is 50 days! 50 Days! However, that exciting fact does not make me miss my husband and family and friends any less. I don't have much time to miss people but when allow myself that thinking time, I miss them terribly. In between now and then, I have 5 practical exams, 2 regular exams, and a final exam. Quite Daunting and a bit overwhelming! Sometimes it feels like I am never going to be finished with school. I know I will but it is frustrating sometimes. Anyways, I just needed to express that.

I received three packages from my dad today. It was very exciting. I had to get a cab in order to get it home. I missed class but have already watched the class on my computer. I did not miss too much. I have not had time to go through the boxes but I am excited about doing it tonight. I, however, have class till five today. We have this small group thing called PBL (problem based learning). I mean, it is ok. They give you a clinical case and you have to work to diagnose it. The annoyance becomes apparent when you are trying to study for an exam but have to do research for PBL. However, on the bright side, it is worth 5% of your grade in every class, so it has the potential to bring up your grade if you perform and research as you should.


I am excited about my sister coming. She is coming in a week and a half. I booked her a cab ride today with the nice guy who took me home today. He is going to take me to the airport on April 20th. His spaces are already filling up for the end of the semester. I am glad I was able to get that out of the way.

Well, I better go. I have one hour left on the reservation of Lippincott's Biochemistry book and then PBL in an hour and a half, plus I have to eat somewhere in that time frame. Bye guys, miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am fixing to call you but it's 12 there...I hope you are awake!