Tuesday, February 28, 2006



Packets of Light

These are little packets of light & you need to plant them early in the year & remember to mark where they were because lots of times they look like weeds in the beginning & it's not until later that you see how beautiful they really are.
~www.storypeople.com


This is Sunset Beach, the beach where we had dinner on my birthday. It is a very nice, relaxing place. This island is so beautiful but it is not full of great beaches for sunbathing and that sort of thing. I say that because yesterday before Carnival, LaTonzia, Kim, and I, went to the beach at Sister's. I felt like I was assaulted because the waves were so strong. I was wiped out three times by the waves and it is not supposed to be like that on the Caribbean Sea.

Kim and I did have some good food today. We, well Kim, made a make-shift Key Lime Pie. We took condensed milk, cream cheese, sugar, and real lime juice, mixed it, and poured it over Graham Cracker Crunch Cereal. It was good....it had a pudding like consistency, which I really enjoy.

Anyways, back to studying. I need to review glycolysis and physiology. I have by the way learned the TCA cycle of whic I am quite proud....Talk to you guys later.

No comments: