Sunday, March 05, 2006


A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
Donna Roberts (That was tonight's sunset....Isn't it beautiful?)

I spoke to one my best friends in the whole world tonight, Dana Beasley Brown. She is one of those friends that I have not talked to in months, but the instant we speak, it is like I just saw her. It was a great "pick me up". I really needed to talk to her. She always makes my heart smile. We were roommates in college. We played flag football together and were in each other's weddings. I really, really miss her. She is so much fun. I also got to speak to Sarah tonight....my steadfast, always there.....friend I can not live without. It was a good night for me....


I had some good histology study time.. But after I take the practice questions, I feel like I do not know anything. It is now 10:43. After I finish talking to Sarah, I am going to review Physiology and maybe Biochem...both are crucial to my grade. I did badly in Biochem on the last exam, so I need to bring it up. In Physio, we only have 12 questions that account for 20% of our grades....Therefore, I need to do well in both of these (and the others but these are my focus tonight and probably tomorrow.)

I hope everyone has a good week. Feel free to email me (nataliehenderson21@yahoo.com, nataliestewart21@hotmail.com or nataliehenderson@rossmed.edu.dm) or call me 706-534-8934. Wish me luck this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

Kevin gave me your site and I read all about you! Wish I were there just to keep you company. I will add you and your studies to our prayer list at church. Can't have too many people praying for you! It sounds like you are having a great adventure even tho I know you must get homesick on occasion. I hate that Kevin will need surgery on his shoulder- another adventure in life!

Have a great day . I love you bunches! Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Natalie.

1. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

2. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

3. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

I know you have 2 major test today and I have prayed many times that God will give you a clear mind. Gretchen sent me a wonderful email the other day and the special meaning is summed up with: " I wish you enough." That is my prayer for you today and I will send you the email. I am so proud of you and I can't wait for Gretchen to get there so you all can spend some time together.

Anonymous said...

you need to updat the website. its been almost a week and i am gettin tired of readin the same stuff.