Friday, March 10, 2006


"I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed: and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying.
Tom Hopkins (I am not sure if it was the air or my camera but I thought this was a nice picture.)

Well, bored reader....whoever you are....., I am taking a moment to update. Nevermind that I had two exams today and still have one on Monday. I am sorry though. I had a histology lab practical and anatomy lab practical today. I do not know how I did in histology but I think it was okay. I feel I passed it, though. I did, however, get an A in anatomy. That made me very happy because not only is it 20% of my anatomy grade for the semester, but I really like anatomy. Something about it 'sticks', so I am glad I was able to prove that to myself. On Monday's exam, we have biochem (which I need to bring up), physiology, neurophysiology, anatomy, histology(embryology, cell biology, histology), and DPS(doctor patient and society). I need to get studying, to say the very least. However, you know how it is when you take a test or do something 'taxing', your brain wants a break? Well that is how I feel now. But I still need to study....Anyways, I know that does not interest anyone really. Just wanted to let you know.


I am really excited. I get to come home in forty one, 41, days. That is very exciting. However, my sister, Gretchen, the one constantly posting crazy things on here, is coming on Monday. I am so excited because I want to show her so much and share everything about my life. I want to do that with everyone....JT, Dad, and so many others..(mom has already seen most of it). I am just really happy she is coming.

Well, I better study. Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen has arrived! Dominica will never be the same. I hope you girls have a great time together. Enjoy every moment. These are memories that will last a lifetime.