Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.Marion C. Garretty


My sister is here so I have taken little time to update here. I apologize for that. However, we are having a good time. Last night, we ate at the Tomato with Shruti and Kim. Gretchen had eggplant parmesan and I had cheese lasagna. After that, we all walked down the grass trail from campus the PBH beach. We walked out and sat on the pier for a little while. It was nice because of last night's full moon. Afterwards, we took the school transport home. I showered and Gretch helped me with my research for PBL today. I was so tired from the exam on Monday and having a long day, I fell asleep around 11, not long after showering. Gretch went and smoked with Saman. That is the last thing I remember. She, Gretchen, did tell me she planned on going to the RUH pool today. I hope she gets to but it is quite overcast today. We are planning to go to Sunset Beach tonight. That is the place I ate on my birthday. I will post pictures as soon as I get some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you all are having a great time. I am so proud of both of you and the friendship you share as sisters. That friendship is a bond that can never be broken. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

Natalie, Just wanted to let you know our good news, Brian & Heather told us over dinner tonight that they are going to have a baby, so that mean we'll be grandparent again. Brian call JT and told him so you might already know, I'm just so excited I have to tell everyone. Sharon told me you did good on your test. I'm very proud of you. And someday maybe you will be able to deliever the babies in the family. take care of yourself and don't studies to hard. Love, Marian & Ronny