Sunday, February 19, 2006


Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'
Charles M. Schulz


Carnival is this coming weekend in Dominica. It should be a really fun time. The locals are very excited. I was invited to go the Queen Show, which is the national beauty pageant, with my local friend Nalissa. She works at the bank and helped me my debit card problems. I am not sure if I will go but I really appreciated the invitation...One of the other girls, Nigel, that works at the bank is actually in the pageant. You should check it out at www.dominica.dm.

I just wanted post a small note today. Hope you have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, everything looks like so much fun. You should go!